> Rave's Next Progression Thread, 95 GT Red
post Jan 12, 2012 - 2:24 PM
+Quote Post
rave2n

Enthusiast
Joined May 29, '09
From Gainesville, FL
Currently Offline

To properly start a new progress thread, the new vehicle must be shown. So here we go.

Now that is complete, we move on to this weekends fun.

Majority of items needed to accomplish the clutch change.

Prepped work area.

Should be an eventful weekend.

Plans for this weekend: (Let see how many I actully complete)

Clutch
swap over riser blocks
swap over rear ssIII splitters
swap over highs and projectors ( Remove OEM casing from light, and apply to projector broken casing) Covert connectors.
install headunit with proper facekit
wire in amp, and subs.
remove rear seats

Thats a hefty list, but I think I can do it. I'll damn well try. Hoping the locals have their earplugs ready.

Any of you Floridians want to come to Gainesville? I'll supply beer, pizza, and California type headache relief wink.gif

Start new topic
Replies
post Oct 15, 2017 - 8:53 AM
+Quote Post
rave2n

Enthusiast
Joined May 29, '09
From Gainesville, FL
Currently Offline

Taking nccmd2002's advice, I spent some time on it this weekend before the sun made it a bit to hot to be outside.

Had to clean the interior out a good bit to get to the fuel pump area. So managed to clean out the whole inside of any debris & parts over the years.

Being in FL, and humid nearly 24/7, the whole interior grew this very thin layer of mold all over. So I spend the whole hour and half I was at it wiping down everything and vacuuming out everything, including inside the pump section so nothing drops in the tank.

All in all, its a bit cleaner inside, and slightly less overbearing to look at wink.gif

This post has been edited by rave2n: Oct 15, 2017 - 9:02 AM
post Oct 17, 2017 - 7:32 PM
+Quote Post
njccmd2002

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 15, '07
From Tennessee
Currently Offline

QUOTE (rave2n @ Oct 15, 2017 - 8:53 AM) *
Taking nccmd2002's advice, I spent some time on it this weekend before the sun made it a bit to hot to be outside.

Had to clean the interior out a good bit to get to the fuel pump area. So managed to clean out the whole inside of any debris & parts over the years.

Being in FL, and humid nearly 24/7, the whole interior grew this very thin layer of mold all over. So I spend the whole hour and half I was at it wiping down everything and vacuuming out everything, including inside the pump section so nothing drops in the tank.

All in all, its a bit cleaner inside, and slightly less overbearing to look at wink.gif

lysol spray. is it leather or cloth. i used lysol and took them out to the sun...

--------------------
Learned a lot in 10 years... I hardly log in anymore, last login Today Sept 6 2019, and I was forced just to clarify a post. LOL

If you PM me and I dont respond, dont fret or cry. Im alive, better post your questions in the thread below, maybe I log back in

2grfe Swapped... Why I chose the 2GR, before you ask read here...

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

@llamaraxing in Instagram is the best way to find me. I hardly log here anymore.

Posts in this topic
3 Pages V  « < 2 3

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 3rd, 2024 - 5:25 PM