> Uneven Suspension, ST202R SS
post Apr 21, 2010 - 2:14 AM
+Quote Post
ianmatthews4

Enthusiast

Joined Apr 21, '10
From London
Currently Offline

I have just noticed that my 1994 ST202 with superstrut sussy has dropped around 1.5/2 inches on the O/S both the front and rear wheels are quite close to the wheel arch in comparison to the N/S, prior to noticing my electrics and engine died and had to be restarted, im not quite sure if this related as i don't think there is any electric parts on the suspension. I worked for Toyota parts for 5 yrs and can't remember ever hearing of this problem frown.gif .

Has anyone heard of this ?

This post has been edited by ianmatthews4: Apr 22, 2010 - 1:43 AM
post Apr 21, 2010 - 7:51 AM
+Quote Post
Edophus

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 20, '06
Currently Offline

QUOTE (ianmatthews4 @ Apr 21, 2010 - 8:14 AM) *
I have just noticed that my 1994 ST202 with superstrut sussy has dropped around 1.5/2 inches on the O/S both the front and rear wheels are quite close to the wheel arch in comparison to the N/S, prior to noticing my electrics and engine died and had to be restarted, im not quite sure if this related as i don't think there is any electric parts on the suspention. I worked for Toyota parts for 5 yrs and can't remember ever hearing of this problem frown.gif .

maybe the spring has broken at the right front? that would probably pull the whole car down at that side.
post Apr 22, 2010 - 1:42 AM
+Quote Post
ianmatthews4

Enthusiast

Joined Apr 21, '10
From London
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Edophus @ Apr 21, 2010 - 1:51 PM) *
QUOTE (ianmatthews4 @ Apr 21, 2010 - 8:14 AM) *
I have just noticed that my 1994 ST202 with superstrut sussy has dropped around 1.5/2 inches on the O/S both the front and rear wheels are quite close to the wheel arch in comparison to the N/S, prior to noticing my electrics and engine died and had to be restarted, im not quite sure if this related as i don't think there is any electric parts on the suspention. I worked for Toyota parts for 5 yrs and can't remember ever hearing of this problem frown.gif .

maybe the spring has broken at the right front? that would probably pull the whole car down at that side.

Gonna get it on a ramp today to have a look around, will keep it updated here smile.gif when i sort it out.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 7th, 2024 - 8:13 PM