post Nov 20, 2013 - 3:19 PM
+Quote Post
cardshark525

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 12, '09
From State College, PA
Currently Offline

Hey guys,

I'm sure this has been asked before and I ran a quick search but honestly didn't do too much looking since I'm at work.

Autoanything.com right now has some absolutely sick pricing on their brake pads and rotors. After all applied discounts they actually have EBC Yellow Stuff for a hair over $85. I'm looking at getting rotors too since they are giving an automatic 18-20% off the listed price of rotors but the only sub-model they have listed is the ST for all but their EBC Slotted+Crossdrilled rotors. The image itself that they show for their lower model rotors are still vented and look exactly like the GT blanks (usually Brembo's) that I'm so used to purchasing but I'd like to verify if they are the same, or if the website has an inaccurate picture.

Can anyone tell me really quick if there is a difference in the front and rear rotors between a USDM GT and ST? I had a budget at the moment in mind of about $200 for 4 rotors and front and rear pads and at these prices I can actually bump up to the EBC Yellow's from the Hawk Ceramics that I was targeting.

Again guys sorry about starting a re-thread if this has been asked and answered before, I feel this is the kind of question that the chat room should be utilized for but alas, we all know how well the chat works lol.

Thank you guys!

This post has been edited by cardshark525: Nov 20, 2013 - 3:21 PM

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 4th, 2024 - 12:20 PM